Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

Bite Size Treat

I went to my niece's Sweet 16 birthday party yesterday afternoon. Instead of the usual party snack foods, her mother served bite sized treats and appetizers. There were mini chocolate chip muffins, mini lemon blueberry muffins, miniature quiches, mini cupcakes, tiny little danishes, and my favorite, mini raspberry tarts.

I was able to get the recipe to share here. I hope you like them as much as I did.

Mini Raspberry Cream Tarts

1 box Jello vanilla pudding
1 box mini phyllo shells (These are found in the freezer section in most supermarkets.)
1 container (1/2 pint size) raspberries

Prepare the mini phyllo shells according to the package directions. (The ones served at the party had to be baked prior to filling them.) If the shells you purchased have to be baked, prepare the pudding according to the directions on the package while the shells are baking.

Spoon vanilla pudding into each shell and top with two to three raspberries. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment