Pages

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I didn't make any progress last week. I spent a lot of time shoveling snow. We received 28 inches over a 36 hour period. I also worked extra hours a couple of days. Hope to get back on track this week.

Quote of the Week:  “There is in this world no such force as the force of a person determined to rise.” ~ W.E.B. DuBois

What I'm reading: The Shark by Mary Burton. I picked it up on a whim the last time I was at Barnes and Noble. 

Random Thoughts: Given the 81 mph winds we had two weeks ago and then winter storm Stella last week, I'm ready for some normal weather. Spring is usually a period of unsettled weather in my area. I'm hoping Mother Nature has already gotten it all out of her system.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                   My neighbor's car during winter storm Stella.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment