Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

This I know for sure...

I'm going to the library this afternoon with my mom after work today. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it. One, because it's time spent with my mom and two, I don't have anything to read.

Mind you I'm saying I don't have anything to read even though I have about 10 books I've purchased that I haven't read yet. I also have at least 75 books on my Kindle that I haven't read. I pulled some of them out a couple of days ago and was like, "meh. I don't want to read this right now." It's been a while since I've come across a book that has been so engrossing that I hated to have to put it down or that I stayed up too late at night reading. I'm not saying I haven't read any good books lately, I have. I just haven't come across a "page turner" in the last few months.

How about you? Have you read a book so good you hated it when you had to set it aside to do something? If so, let me know what it was. I'm always looking for a good book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment