Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I have approximately 70 more pages to revise and I'll be done! I hope to finish this week but if not, I'll definitely be done by the end of next week.

Quote of the Week: “Save your wishes and rituals for later because right now good luck and hard work are one and the same. Know your intention, put in the focused time, and you will receive your due.” ~Unknown

What I'm reading: Kill Without Mercy by Alexandra Ivy. This is the first book in the ARES Security series.

Random Thoughts: This is the first year in a while that I hadn't seen the majority of the movies that were nominated for the Best Picture category for the Academy Awards. The funny thing is I don't have a burning need to see them either. Usually I try to see any I might have missed after the awards show has aired.

Random Photo of the Week:

                        Not really a photo, but how I've been feeling lately. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment