Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped. We lost electricity and heat in the middle of the day on Wednesday and didn't get it back until late Sunday. Without any electricity, I couldn't do any writing. The battery on my laptop needs to be replaced. It only holds enough power for about 10 minutes.

Quote of the Week: “The bottom line is that you have to persist, or you will fail. Do what you have to do to get to the next part of your story.” ~Unknown

What I'm reading: Lady Claire Is All That by Maya Rodale. 

Random Thoughts: Having been without electricity and heat for a few days, I never realized how hard it is to go without those things. Trying to read by candle light is difficult. I can't imagine having to do it on a regular basis. And trying to keep warm...Let's just say I am glad I have modern conveniences.

Random Photo of the Week:

                          Somebody trying to keep warm during the windstorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment