Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I didn't get much done last week due to appointments and the like. I did manage to write 6 1/2 pages of new material and revised about 20 manuscript pages.

Quote of the Week: "Stay positive, work hard, make it happen." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I'm reading Run To You by Rachel Lacey. This is the first book I've read by this author. I'm liking it and will look for her backlist.

Random Things:  I'm one of the people who watch the Super Bowl for the ads. I don't really pay attention to the game, but try not to miss the ads. This year, I liked a number of the ads but thought an equal number of them were...well, less likeable.

Random Photo of the Week:

     Somebody's new favorite spot - hanging out in the dark at the top of the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment