Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I wrote 15 pages of new material making a few transitional scenes a bit smoother. I had hoped to get more done, but had a couple of things crop up that took up my writing time two days last week.

Quote of the Week: "Know your intention, put in the focused time, and you will receive your due." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I just finished a book last night so tonight I'll be starting Sting by Sandra Brown.

Random Things: I have a friend who fosters kittens, cats, puppies, and dogs for a local animal shelter until the animals can find a forever home. I would love to do that but unfortunately, or fortunately, I don't have the space or backyard that would be needed. I say fortunately because I'm sure I would get attached to each animal and not want to let them go.

Random Photo of the Week:

                     Keeping to the same theme as my Random Thing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment