Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Revised 47 pages of material last week even though I ended up having to work extra hours on Thursday and Friday.

Quote of the Week: "Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I'm reading Into the Fury by Kat Martin. This is the first book in the BOSS, Inc. series.

Random Thoughts: We're having amazing weather this week ranging from high 50's to low 60's. It's supposed to be back in the mid-thirties by the end of the weekend, but it's been a really nice taste of spring. 

Random Photo of the Week:

Somebody sitting in the corner. He must have done something I don't know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment