Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I wrote fifteen pages of new material to close a plot hole. It doesn't sound like a lot, but it took some time to figure out how to correct the problem.

Quote of the Week: “Accept that not everyone is going to believe in what you do. All that matters is that you do.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: Because I'm Watching by Christina Dodd. This is the third book in the Virtue Falls series. You don't have to read each book in the series. I haven't read the second book and I don't feel as though I'm missing anything in the story.

Random Thoughts: Yesterday was Valentine's Day. I don't celebrate the holiday. I would rather get flowers or a gift because my loved one wants to surprise me, not because of a sense of obligation due to a date on the calendar.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                 Somebody's hanging out on the stairs with his toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment