Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): The first chapter is done, polished, and sitting like a shiny beacon on my desk. I'm going to send it to a beta reader this weekend. I want to ensure the book starts off strong enough to make the reader want to keep reading.

Quote of the week: “There’s no excuse to wait a day to do what you want to do and to change the way you want to change.” ~ Sophie Bush

What I'm reading: Hell or High Water by Julie Ann Walker. This is the first book in her new series.

Random things: I'm trying to do a better job of keeping track of the books I've read and want to read on Goodreads.  It's nice to have all the books I've read in one organized place instead of trying to remember if I've read a book or not.

Random Photo of the Week:

     It's been wicked cold here lately. Even the cat has started snuggling in the blankets.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment