Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  I've started the second round of revisions of my manuscript tentatively titled Honor Bound.

Quote of the week: “Do what feeds your soul, what you’re meant to do now. There is never an ideal time.” ~ Ana Suarez

What I'm reading: This Heart of Mine by Brenda Novak. I believe this is the eighth book in the Whiskey Creek series. I am loving this book. I hate having to put it down and I'm staying up way too late at night reading it.

Random things:  I finished crocheting the blanket I've been working on since over the summer. I used it on my bed for the first time last night. I guess it was a good night for it, we woke up to snow this morning.

 Random Photo of the Week:

 Somebody enjoys playing in an empty box almost as much as he enjoys playing with toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment