Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  I didn't do any writing or revising last week. I spent time with family. I'm spending time this week doing the same thing before the last of my relatives head back to their sunny homes. (Yes, I am jealous of my Southern relatives.)

Quote of the week: "...What you can do or think you can do, begin it." ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

What I'm reading: Thrill Me by Susan Mallery. This book is part of the Fool's Gold series. While I've enjoyed all of the other books in this series, I'm having a hard time with this one.

Random things:  I took the plunge and stepped on the scale this morning, the first time since the week of Thanksgiving. I ate a lot of Christmas cookies and enjoyed every bite so I was expecting to see a 5 pound weight gain. Imagine my surprise, when the scale showed only a 1 pound gain. I don't know how that happened, but I'll take it.  :o)




Random Photo of the Week:


Petey doesn't usually like to be covered up, but he was all cuddled in his blanket this past Monday when the high for the day was 10 degrees before the wind chill was factored in.

No comments:

Post a Comment