Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): No work done this week. It was a terrible week all the way around.

Quote of the week:  "With will one can do anything." ~ Samuel Smiles

What I'm reading:  I'm not currently reading anything. I'm in desperate need for a trip to the library or the book store. :o)

Random things:  "For I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate." ~ Romans 7:15   I came across this while looking for something else on the internet and thought it describes me perfectly at times. And more often than it should.

Random Photo of the Week: 

 
                                    I felt the need for something spring like this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment