Pages

Friday, March 20, 2015

This I know for sure...

You ever want something to happen so badly, it seems to invade your thoughts whenever you have a free moment or you're doing something that doesn't require a lot of concentration? But that thing you want to happen is more or less out of your control? That you've done what you could to help the situation turn out the way you want it to, but are now in that wait and see place?

I'm there now. And I'm terrible at waiting. I hate waiting in line, at the doctor's/dentist's office, waiting for things to happen. I'm get really impatient and want to hurry things along. The strange thing is I'm told I'm very patient with people. And I do think I am. I guess I'm just not good at waiting for things that are beyond my control.

How about you? Are you good at waiting or are you like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment