Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  This week I managed to get about 20 pages revised. While it's not as much as I wanted to get done, it's progress. I'm still trying to find the writing time I had before.

Quote of the week: "You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great." ~ Zig Zagler  I look this quote whenever I'm feeling I'm too tired or have too much to do to sit down and write.

What I'm reading: I'm still reading Do or Die: Reluctant Heroes by Suzanne Brockmann from last week. It's about 588 pages and between the longer hours at the day job and trying to get editing done on my manuscript, I don't have enough time to read as I seemed to have before.

Random things: February in my area was the coldest month ever with average of 12.4 degrees for the month. It broke the record for the coldest February in my area that was set in 1934.

Random Photo of the Week: 


I can't wait until this is what I'll see when I look out the window. I'm very tired of the gray days and constant snow storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment