Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I finished the revisions on the first half of the book. Now it's on to the second half.

Quote of the week: "Do not watch the clock. Do what it does. Keep going." ~ Sam Levenson  This reminds me that every little bit I accomplish moves my writing forward.

What I'm reading: The Broken by Shelley Coriell. This is the first book in the Apostles series. It's a suspense driven romance with great twists and turns.

Random things: It reached fifty degrees last Friday. My co-worker and I spent part of our lunch hour outside enjoying the sunshine. Unfortunately, it's back to being in the mid-thirties for the short term, but at least spring is on the way.

Random Photo of the Week:


                      Even the cat has gone back to burrowing under his blanket at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment