Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I had a much better week this week. I revised 40 pages which is double of what I was able to accomplish last week.

Quote of the week: "Stop wishing. Start doing." ~ Unknown.  I think this applies to so many things people want to change or to start doing.

What I'm reading: I finished Suzanne Brockmann's Do or Die: Reluctant Heroes over the weekend and haven't started a new book yet. I've been reading a variety of magazines my sister passed on to me.

Random things: It's warmed up to the low to mid 40's in my area with lots of sun. When I got home from the day job yesterday, I heard the birds chirping and singing. Just hearing those birds brightened my day. It reinforced the knowledge that spring is finally on the way. Finally. It's been a long, cold, snowy, winter. 

Random Photo of the Week:

 
 This is something I need to remember. Sometimes I look back and 
wonder what would have happened if things turned out differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment