Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

This I know for sure...

I have to admit I almost forgot to write this post. I've been busy getting ready for family coming in to visit during the upcoming holiday. Because I'd all but forgotten, I have nothing prepared, not even a glimmer of an idea. So...

Here is the latest photo of our apple tree plants that the boy child and I are growing from seeds from an apple he had for snack after school one day. We'll be transplanting them to regular pots sometime this weekend.

Here's a photo of a kit we purchased from Barnes & Noble. It's lavender or at least that's what the package said. We're supposed to thin them and plant them outside once they're 2 inches tall. They look too fragile, so we're going to transplant them into cups first until they're a little taller and stronger.
I have to admit I'm pretty proud of how everything's growing. I usually have a brown thumb. I'll post photos periodically so that you all can see how our apple tree experiment turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment