Pages

Monday, February 26, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  Not much writing done last week. I slipped on some black ice in our driveway and ended up with a mild concussion, one broken rib, two cracked ribs, and a bunch of bruises. Needless to say, the concussion and pain from the rib injury made it very hard to concentrate. 

Motivational Quote: "Hope is your superpower. Don't let anybody or anything make you feel hopeless." ~ Bryan Stevenson

What I'm Reading: I hope to start reading Wreck the Halls by Tessa Bailey tonight. It's a Christmas themed book but I don't mind. I'll read holiday themed books throughout the year despite what holiday the book revolves around.

Random Thoughts:  Just thought I'd share some info that I learned up close and personal about broken/cracked ribs. They don't tape or bind them any more. The only treatment is ice, heat, and pain medication. It also takes about ten weeks on average for broken or cracked ribs to fully heal. I was not happy to hear that. 

Random Photo:

  Aren't these cute? I think they were made with AI, but I wish they were available for sale. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment