Pages

Monday, March 4, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I did so little writing, I'm not sure I should even say that I did any. I'm finding it hard to sit comfortably with the broken/cracked ribs much less for any length of time to get words written. I'm hoping between the constant interchange between ice and heat and the pain medication, I'll be able to get more written this week. I really wanted to get Caine's book out in March but I don't think that's going to happen. I'm hoping for April, but am thinking May might be more realistic. 

Motivational Quote: "I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy." ~ Marie Curie. I thought this quote was pretty appropriate given the progress I'm making in Caine's book seems to be in drips and draps this month, especially after my fall last week.

What I'm Reading:  I started Tired of Winning by Jonathan Karl over the weekend.  My sister loaned it to me in mid-January so I figured I better read it soon.

Random Thoughts:  The weather has been crazy the past week here in Upstate New York. It was just over 70 degrees last Tuesday, in the mid 60's with wind and heavy rain on Wednesday, cold and snowy with a high in the mid 20's Thursday and then back to sunny and in the upper 50's on Friday and in the mid 60's again this past weekend. It makes me wonder what type of weather we'll have this spring.

Random Photo:

                           Somebody and Mrs. Green doing their version of cuddling.
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment