Pages

Monday, March 18, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I didn't get any writing done last week. I contracted a stomach bug that was so virulent that I ended up in the hospital due to dehydration and low electrolyte and magnesium levels. I was discharged Wednesday afternoon, but it took the next three days for me to completely recover and get back to my normal self. 

Motivational Quote:  "There is no royal and flower strewn road to success, and if there is I have not found it for what success I have obtained is the result of many sleepless nights and real hard work." ~ Madam C. J. Walker

What I'm Reading:  I'll be starting Murder at Haven's Rock by Kelley Armstrong this evening. This is the first book in the Haven's Rock series, but in my opinion, it could be considered a continuation of the Rockton series.

Random Thoughts:  The last few weeks have been a test of patience. I am sincerely hoping I'm done with heath issues and other things that have been keeping me from the things I want and/or need to do.

Random Photo:

Our few crocuses have blossomed. Our daffodils and tulips are growing tall and should blossom soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment