Pages

Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm still having problems sitting comfortably even propped with pillows so sitting for any length of time trying to write has been difficult. I've started to use just heat on my ribs as it seems to help more than the ice does. I'm hoping to get more than a few pages written this week. As much as I didn't want to, I made the decision to push the release date for Caine's book to May. I'm not sure how long it will be before I'm able to get back to my normal writing schedule and think it's best to give myself an extra month to meet the revised publishing deadline. 

Motivational Quote:  "It's not about the accomplishment, it's about the very slow and grueling work of just getting better at something over time. It always takes time." ~ Mary H.K. Choi

What I'm Reading: I started reading The Summer Book Club by Susan Mallery yesterday afternoon. It's a stand alone women's fiction novel. I've read nearly all of the books Ms. Mallery has published and enjoy them whether they are romance or women's fiction.

Random Thoughts:  I'm looking forward to the solar eclipse on April 8th. I took the day off from the day job because the city where I live is in the direct path and my work day ends about 30 minutes before the total eclipse is supposed to happen. I wanted to ensure I would be home and not stuck on the highway during that time. Have you made any special plans around the eclipse? 

Random Photo:

    The cat's version of "I'm too hot and need to stick my foot outside the blanket."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment