Pages

Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I had another rough writing week. I did manage to get some pages written, but nowhere near the number I was hoping/planning for. Hopefully, things will get back to usual and I can get back to my normal writing routine. 

Motivational Quote: "Tomorrow will be exactly what you think it ought to be and the accomplishments of the future depend entirely on the amount of imagination we have, the amount of industry we have in pursuing them, and when we think they are worthwhile." ~ Charles F. Kettering

What I'm Reading:  I'll be starting Bookshop Cinderella by Laura Lee Guhrke this evening. It's the first book in the Scandal at the Savoy series.

Random Thoughts:  Instead of setting goals for the year like I usually do, this year I'm setting goals for each quarter. I have so much going on that I'm finding the list of goals I planned on working on in the last 2 quarters of the year is growing exponentially. At this rate, I'm going to have to reassess either my time, my goals, or both.   

Random Photo:

               I saw this on Facebook. It made me laugh so I thought I'd share it with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment