Pages

Monday, February 5, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Augh! Last week was a terrible writing week. I only got about half of the number of pages written that I wanted/planned to. So many unexpected things popped up that ate into my writing time. I'm about 500 words short of reaching my goal of hitting the 30k mark by the end of January. I'll get those written this week along with my usual weekly word count goal. 

Motivational Quote: "Be committed and dedicated to what you do, no half measures." ~ Olufunke Baruwa

What I'm Reading: I started Atomic Habits by James Clear over the weekend. I'm not too far into it yet, but right now, I'm not sure how I feel about it. 

Random Thoughts: I can't believe it's February already. Not that I'm complaining. The faster we get through the winter months and are done with snow, the happier I am. January usually drags on forever for me so I'm surprised how quickly the month went by this year. 

Random Photo:

These crocuses popped up in my yard last spring. I'm looking forward to seeing them again this year.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment