Pages

Monday, February 12, 2024

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  Rough writing week last week. So many unexpected things popped up eating into my writing time. I'm planning to get back on track this week and hopefully getting some extra pages in to make up for last week's lack of pages.

Motivational Quote: "This day...is too dear with its hopes and invitations to waste a moment on the rotten yesterdays." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

What I'm Reading:  I started reading Things We Left Behind by Lucy Score yesterday afternoon. It's the third and (I believe) final book in the Knockemout Series.

Random Thoughts:  Even though we've had a mild winter (so far), I'm looking forward to spring. I have so many things I want to plan and do once the winter weather is definitely gone. 

Random Photo:

                                 Mrs. Green and Somebody sharing the sofa.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment