Pages

Monday, February 15, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I wrote 25 pages of new material on the new manuscript. I'm still playing around with titles for it. I haven't settled on one I like yet. I contacted a friend who is a professional photographer to see if she has an opening to do an author photo/head shot of me. I'm just waiting to hear back from her on a date that works for us both. I also prepared the front and back matter for the Ebook version of Honor Bound.

Motivational Quote: "Believe you can and you're halfway there." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading Three Widows and a Corpse by Debra Sennefelder. This is the third book in the Food Blogger mystery series. 

Random Things: We had next to no snow for November, December, and January - Only 12.9 inches total for all three months. Well the last week of January came and so did the snow. We've had at least an inch or more of snow every day since January 28th to the present with the exception of February 4th. There actually was no snow that day. We now have over 48 inches of snow, most of it falling in the last 3 weeks. After the winter started out with so little snow for almost three months, I was hoping we'd have an easy winter. Looks like that won't happen after all. 

Random Photo:

                             Somebody playing with his sister's new avocado toy.


No comments:

Post a Comment