Pages

Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I received my DBA certificate in the mail last week. Woohoo! I revised the last 60 pages of the book I'm working on now so I'm up to the point I left off writing it. I figure I have about 100 to 140 pages to write before the first draft will be completed. 

Motivational Quote: "It looks easy. But it's not. There's a lot of work and dedication." ~ Usain Bolt

What I'm Reading: I started reading The Forever Girl by Jill Shalvis on Friday. This is the sixth book in the Wildstone series.

Random Things: I came across a huge display of flower and vegetable seeds along with potting soil and little starter pots at the local grocery store. A happy sign that spring is coming. 

Random Photo:

              I did some stress relief baking last week and made cinnamon swirl bread.


No comments:

Post a Comment