Pages

Monday, February 1, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I did get the last completed book out to my beta readers. Everyone is supposed to have their thoughts and completed questionnaires back to me by 2/6. I also had a really great writing week last week. I revised the first 200 pages of the next book in the series.  I only have about 3/4 of the book actually written before I set aside so I'm starting from the beginning and revising up to the point where I left off writing the book so I can get back into the characters' heads and the plot.

Motivational Quote: "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up." ~ Vince Lombardi

What I'm Reading: I started Hopeless Romantic by Marina Adair last Friday. I won the book in a Goodreads giveaway so I wanted to read it right away so I can post a review for it asap.

Random Things: I've been absolutely miserable at my day job lately. The business is in the process of being sold. Things are changing already and not for the better. I keep telling myself to just get through the day so I can go home and work on my writing. Maybe being miserable at my day job will motivate me enough to keep me on track with my writing goals this year. 

Random Photo:

           If you look closely, you can see Mrs. Green's eye as she peeks out at me.


No comments:

Post a Comment