Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I finished writing the book. I can't believe it. It's taken far too long. I also followed up with my local government office regarding the status of my DBA application. I was given an estimated time frame of an additional two weeks before I receive it in the mail. I also updated my beta reader questions to go with this new book. I hope to get the book and questions out to my beta readers by mid week of this week.

Motivational Quote: I'm repeating last week's quote because these are the questions we should ask ourselves if we really want to achieve something, no matter what it is.  "What's going to stop you? What's going to stand in your way? What's going to keep you from achieving your success?" ~ John Legend 

What I'm Reading: I'm reading The Hidden Corpse by Debra Sennefelder. This is the second book in the Food Blogger mystery series.

Random Things: Like everyone else in January, I'm trying to lose the weight I put on over the holidays. At the same time, I want to bake. And I'm craving all those things you shouldn't eat if you're trying to lose weight and/or eat healthy like cookies, pizza, french fries, and oh, I'm absolutely craving a sandwich from a local sub shop. I haven't had one of their sandwiches in almost a year and now it's all I'm thinking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment