Pages

Monday, January 18, 2021

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related:  I had a good writing week. I wrote a new chapter and revised the chapter prior to that. I also wrote an 8 page scene for the next book in the series that kept popping into my head. I didn't want to lose the scene so I put it down on paper and put it into that's story's folder along with all of my other notes for it.

Motivational Quote: "What's going to stop you? What's going to stand in your way? What's going to keep you from achieving your success?" ~ John Legend

What I'm Reading:  I started reading Bayou Dreaming by Lexi Blake yesterday afternoon. It's the third book in the Butterfly Bayou series. I'm really enjoying the series.

Random Things:  I'm using a calendar tracking system this year to help keep me on top of things that need to be done related to my writing. Although I've only been using it for two weeks, I think it's going to work really well. I've already taken care of a few of the things I wanted to have accomplished by the end of the month. 

Random Photo: 

          Mrs. Green loves to sleep in the laundry basket...especially when I need to use it.



No comments:

Post a Comment