Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Due to a lot of appointments last week, I didn't get much accomplished. This week I'm going to work on refining my blurb for Honor Bound. It really needs work. 

Quote of the Week: "Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned." ~ Peter Marshall  I'm repeating the motivational quote from last week because it's a good reminder to take things step by step no matter how small those steps might be.

What I'm Reading: I finished "A Cup of Holiday Fear" by Ellie Alexander last night so I haven't started a new book yet.

Random Thoughts: We haven't had any snow to speak of lately. I'm hoping it continues that way. It'd be nice to have the remainder of the season have little to no snow going forward.

Random Photo of the Week: 

                         Mrs. Green loves to sit on my lap when I'm knitting or crocheting.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment