Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I sent images to the person who will be designing my covers and sent the first book out to a few beta readers. I've also set my 2020 goals. I still have to set up a couple of things I'm going to do to track how I'm doing on meeting those goals. 

Quote of the Week: "I try. I am trying. I was trying. I will try. I shall in the meantime try. I sometimes have tried. I shall still by that time be trying." ~ Diane Glancy

What I'm Reading: I started reading "The Blue Zones Solution: Eating and Living Like the World's Healthiest People" by Dan Buettner on Monday evening. It's less a book with healthy recipes and more about how various centenarians live, eat, manage stress, and exercise. I'm only a couple of chapters into it, but I'm already finding it fascinating.

Random Thoughts: I've been following or attempting to follow the Mediterranean diet way of eating for the last year or so. I didn't want to follow a diet like Keto, Paleo, or Low Carb. Most of those types of diets where you restrict what you eat can be hard to follow long term (at least for me) so I'm trying to read up on different ways to incorporate healthy cooking that seem a natural way to eat and feel less like a diet. 

Random Photo of the Week:
            This is my ultimate life goal. One I hope to achieve within the next couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment