Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

What's Up Wednesday


This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I am shopping around for images to send to the person who will be doing the covers for the book that's completed and for the book I'll have finished in mid-February (if not before). It's an interesting process, shopping for images and everything that entails.

Quote of the Week: "You don't win because you do one thing right or two things right. You win because you do 1,000 little things right throughout the year." ~ Susan Butcher   This quote is from my December 11th post, but I thought it as a good quote to start the new year with.

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading by Ellie Alexander. It's the eighth book in the Bakeshop mystery series.Till Death Do Us Tart

Random Thoughts:  I had January 1st through the 5th off from my day job so while Monday was the 6th day in the new year, it felt like it was the first day of the new year to me. Maybe because it was the first day that I was back to my normal routine. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                                  What I'm working toward.

No comments:

Post a Comment