Pages

Monday, January 6, 2020

Hello 2020!

I have big plans for this new year. (Don't we all?)  I'm still nailing down my goals as I don't want to set myself up for failure. I've taken a good, long look at my 2019 goals and which ones I met and which ones I didn't and why.

Some of those unmet 2019 goals have been moved farther into the future which is probably where they should have been from the start. Some of those unmet goals have been dropped completely as they were either redundant or shouldn't have been goals to start with. They should have been listed under a "To Strive For" label.

The unmet goals that should have been or could have been completed are moving to my 2020 goals list. I'm still tinkering with that list. I want to find a better way to keep myself on track/hold myself accountable than the method I used last year because obviously that didn't work so well.

One thing I have decided on is my word for the year. It is "Focused." This year I will be focused - not only on my writing, but on eating better, moving more (or at least more consistently), and not letting my email pile up. I'm great at reading/checking my email, but the items I want to save just sit in my inbox and I can't find anything I'm looking for when I need it which kind of defeats the point of saving the information to begin with.

Here's to a wonderful new beginning to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment