Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  No writing last week! Argh!! I had such plans, but life got in the way. My mom had an unexpected doctor appointment, my brother injured his eye and needed assistance, and to top the week off, I had unexpected family visitors two days. Hope to have a more productive week this week.

Quote of the Week: “To do what you can while you are where you are – that’s all you can ask of yourself.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I started reading First Earl I See Tonight by Anna Bennett this past Monday. This is the first book in the Debutante Diaries series. I had started it previously, but only got a few pages in before I set it aside to read a book from the library that couldn't be renewed.

Random Thoughts:  We're in the middle of the Polar Vortex this week with high temperatures of 5 or 6 degrees and minus 25 to 30 degrees below zero with the windchill. I think everyone should be able to stay home, drink tea or hot chocolate, and read books during this kind of weather.

Random Photo of the Week:


                           Somebody trying to keep warm in our freezing weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment