Pages

Monday, January 7, 2019

A New Beginning

It's hard to believe it's the beginning of a new year already. I spent the past weekend taking a hard look at what I wanted to accomplish in 2018, but didn't and then looking at what I want to accomplish by the end of 2019.

I'm trying out a new method of tracking my goals and staying on track. It's obvious from looking back over the last couple of years that the method I was using doesn't work...at least not for me.

In addition to writing and health related goals, I'm thinking of doing the 100 day challenge. I'm still deciding if I want the challenge to be writing or exercise related. I might do both, but I'm not sure if it will be easier to do them at the same time or to do one and then the other after the first one is finished. I won't be doing it in January though. I'm thinking it might be better to do it in March when I usually start to get off track.

No comments:

Post a Comment