Pages

Monday, January 14, 2019

Keeping Track

I don't do many writing How To posts because there are other bloggers/websites who specialize in those types of posts. That being said, I wanted to share one of the processes I'm putting in place to help keep me on track with my writing this year.

I'm going to use a project tracker. I'm very visually oriented so being able to see at a glance how my writing is going on a daily and/or monthly basis should help keep me motivated to keep at the same pace or try to beat the previous day's/week's/month's pace.

I came across the word tracker and project tracker spreadsheets by Svenja Gosen. They are amazing. If you're interested in using a tracker, you should check these out. They are free or you can donate an amount of your choice. Here's the link to the website - Svenja 2019 Word Trackers

No comments:

Post a Comment