Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): No writing last week. I took last week and will be taking this week to get processes in place so that this year will be more productive.

Quote of the Week: "Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed." ~ Cavett Robert

What I'm Reading: I started Hot Winter Nights by Jill Shalvis Sunday evening. The book is part of the Heartbreaker Bay series. I really enjoy her books.

Random Thoughts:  I chose "Focus" as my word for the year. I'm also using the phrase, "Be More Consistent." I want to focus on the important things and let go of the things that don't matter. I also want to be more consistent in healthy eating, exercising, writing, and staying organized.

Random Photo of the Week:  

              
            This is one of my favorite holiday cards that I made for Christmas in 2018.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment