Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): No writing last week. I took the week to get the last of my new processes in place so that this year will be more productive.

Quote of the Week: "Don't wait until you have reached your goal to be proud of yourself - be proud of each step you take toward reaching your goal." ~ Alyce Keegan 

What I'm Reading: I started reading First Earl I See Tonight by Anna Bennett last night. This is the first book in the Debutante Diaries series.

Random Thoughts: Last week I stated what my word of the year and phrase of the year for 2019 are. I've found myself telling myself at different times in different situations that this is my year of doing. I'm not sure where the phrase came from, but I'm going to keep using it.

Random Photo of the Week:

         
                  Not a photo, but it seems appropriate given the beginning of the new year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment