Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I spent time with family on Thanksgiving and Friday. Between doing the baking for the holiday, visiting with family and working on making holiday cards, I didn't do any writing last week.

Quote of the Week: "I am never afraid of what I know." ~ Anna Sewell (19th century writer)

What I'm Reading: I still reading the ebook Set The Night On Fire by Jennifer Bernard. I'm enjoying it, but having a hard time finding time to read.

Random Thoughts: I haven't done Black Friday shopping where you arrive at the store at an ungodly hour in years, but this year, my mom and I got up and were at JoAnn's at 6:00am. It wasn't very crowded and there was very little traffic which surprised me.

Random Photo of the Week:


                               My mom made Mrs. Green her very own teddy bear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment