Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I managed to revise another chapter in Honor Bound last week. I'm not sure how many pages I'll get revised each week between now and Christmas since I have holiday cards to make and the usual hustle and bustle of buying and wrapping gifts and all the baking I do at this time of the year.

Quote of the Week: "No one has more confidence in me than I have in myself." ~ Allen Iverson

What I'm Reading: I started the ebook Set The Night On Fire by Jennifer Bernard. This is the first book in the Jupiter Point series.

Random Thoughts: When reading a book at night, I prefer to read a paperback or hard cover book over an ebook. It's nothing against ebooks. I've read some great ones. It's just that I'm afraid I'll fall asleep while reading on my Kindle and it fall off the bed and break. 

Random Photo of the Week:


I read every night before I go to sleep. It might only be a few pages, but I can't seem to fall asleep if I don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment