Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I did 50 pages of revisions/edits last week. I plan on doing at least that amount this week. 

Quote of the Week:  “A year from now, you’ll wish you had started today.” ~ Anonymous

What I'm Reading: I started Pretend You're Safe by Alexandra Ivy last night. Ms. Ivy is a relatively new author to me. I've only read 2 of her other books and enjoyed them both.
  
Random Thoughts: I can't watch any type of horror movie or read straight up horror books because they give me nightmares, but I don't have any problems reading books involving serial killers or straight up suspense novels. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                     I felt in need of a little bit of Spring so I purchased an African Violet plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment