Pages

Friday, January 12, 2018

This I know for sure...

I mentioned in Wednesday's post that I was having a hard time getting back into the swing of things in terms of writing and working on revisions/edits. Apparently, other people got used to me being free during the time I was using for writing time as well.

My sister called on Tuesday and asked if I would please pick up her son from an event because she was stuck at work due to an unscheduled after hours client appointment. My other sister dropped by unexpectedly on Thursday to visit and stayed for 2 hours. While it was a nice visit and I was happy to see her since I normally only see her a couple of times a month, I couldn't help feeling like my writing time was draining away.

This weekend I'll be working on a plan to let people know I'm back to my writing routine without sounding like I don't want visitors or that I'm not available when needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment