Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): Writing is on hiatus during the holidays. I'll be starting back up next Monday.

Quote of the Week:  “The things you want should match up with the things you’re willing to do to get what you want." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm not reading a novel right now. I have a stack of magazines I'm trying to get through by the end of this week so I can start the new year fresh and not have stuff I'm trying to clean up from 2017 left over.

Random Thoughts: I've seen a lot of posts and blogs online about choosing a word for the new year to help you achieve your goals. While I don't think a word should represent your whole year, I do like the idea of having a word to rely on that can help you stay on track or get back on track in meeting the goals you've set for the year. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                         Mrs. Green's favorite place to sleep during the holiday season.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment