Pages

Friday, January 19, 2018

This I know for sure...

I've always collected quotes. Not just motivational quotes, though those do seem to make up the majority of my collection, but quotes of all kinds that I can identify with in some form or another. 

Here are a few of my favorite non-motivational quotes:

"Every diet I ever fell off was because of potatoes and gravy of some sort." ~ Dolly Parton   I feel the same way about bread, not sandwich bread, but good bakery bread like baguette, batard, ciabatta, a loaf of sourdough. I could go on and on with the different types of bread that I can't say no to.

"Karma's a bitch only if you're one." ~ Unknown.  I agree completely with this quote.

"When you have got an elephant by the hind leg and he’s trying to run away, it’s best to let him run." ~ Abraham Lincoln.  This quote reminds me to let things go that I can't change or do anything about.

Do you have a favorite quote that may not be motivational, but that you identify with? 


No comments:

Post a Comment