Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I haven't done any writing or revisions since my surgery. I probably won't get back to it until after next week.

Quote of the Week: “Small changes and small steps lead to big changes and a new you.” ~ Unknown. This seemed apt as I recover from the ankle surgery. 

What I'm reading: I just finished a book last night and will be starting Drive You Wild by Jennifer Bernard tonight. This is the 3rd book in her Love Between the Bases series. 

Random things: I haven't been able to do a whole lot since the surgery and have been housebound as well. I'm currently in a soft cast and the surgeon doesn't want me going out and about until I get the hard cast next Monday. Not that I'm in any mood to go shopping or whatnot. I'd forgotten how inconvenient it is to get around on crutches.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                   Sleeping away a hot summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment