Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

Is It Monday?

I had planned on writing a post for today, but I have to admit time got away from me. I'm only two days off of the pain medication and am still feeling a bit absentminded. While the medication was great at keeping the pain at bay, it made me very forgetful. I spent a lot of time sleeping which was a side effect of taking it.

I didn't even realize that I needed to write a post for today until 3:00am this morning when I was lying in bed unable to sleep. Trying to keep your foot propped up above your heart the whole night is more difficult than it sounds, at least for me. After a while my back starts to ache from lying on it constantly and trying to lay on my side and keep my leg elevated in a comfortable position isn't easy.

I hope to be back on my regular posting schedule by Wednesday. Thanks for being so patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment