Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

This I know for sure...

"I'd treat myself to a reading marathon all weekend. All the ice cream I could eat, all the pages I could read. Heaven." ~ Laurie Halse Anderson

This is how I'm planning on spending the 4th of July holiday weekend or as much of it as I can. It's been crazy busy at my house lately and I've been working extra hours at work so I haven't had as much time as I'd like to do pleasure reading. So while some people will be spending the holiday traveling, visiting family, or heading to the beach, I'll be curling up on the sofa with a good book. I will be visiting family too. We're holding a birthday party for my mom on Sunday with all of my siblings, their spouses, and children. I'm looking forward to it as much as I am to having extra time to read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment