Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I met with my critique partner Monday after a short hiatus as she recovered from surgery. I didn't realize how much I missed our meetings. I left feeling inspired and that I can get back on track.

Quote of the Week:  “You are the guardian of your joy. Don’t let anyone take it from you, and especially don’t let it slip through your fingers while you’re paying attention to other things.”~ Unknown

What I'm reading:  Nobody But You by Jill Shalvis. This is the 3rd book in the Cedar Ridge series.

Random things:  I think I mentioned a few posts ago that I'm trying container gardening again this year. It's just a few things. The last time I tried, I lost most everything that grew to squirrels. Right now, I just have seedlings started so I haven't put them outside yet. Instead of having to fight the squirrels, I'm having a hard time keeping our kitten out of them. He keeps pulling the plants out of the dirt and leaving them next to the pots. 

Random Photo of the Week:


                                               Somebody enjoying the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment