Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Still working on revisions. I've also started writing the synopsis for this manuscript.

Quote of the Week: “There is no substitute for putting in the time. Sheer hard work can help you shatter your goals.” ~ Adrienne Lofton

What I'm reading: Be Afraid by Mary Burton. I'm reading it on the recommendation of my mom.

Random things: I want to plant a couple of raspberry bushes along the fence on the side of our yard but I'm not sure if the soil will support their growth. Someone told me you can grow them in giant pots. I'm not sure if that would work so I'm going to do some internet research on it.

Random Photo of the Week:

 
                                     A hawk sitting on the neighbor's porch roof. 
                                We don't usually see hawks in our neighborhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment